Interaction Of Health Care Reform With Other Laws In 2016 And 2017
|Date / Time:
Many employers have spent hundreds of hours and are now inundated with additional administrative paperwork due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Now there have been new forms, laws, compliance dates, and filings that have to be done each year.
Do you need to hire a consultant or attorney to know what to do next?
This webinar will go over the history of the ACA and what parts of the law are to be implemented in 2016 through 2020 (when the Cadillac Tax will be due). Timelines and websites with information on future forms and filings will be provided.
Introduction on What Is the ACA in 2016
What About the Cadillac Tax
- What Laws and Parts of ACA Were Removed, Delayed, and Changed
- What Forms and Filings Need to Be Done in 2016 and 2017
- Do You Need to Hire an Attorney or Consultant to Comply With ACA
What Is the Future of the ACA?
- Why Was It Delayed From 2018 to 2020? Any Chance of Repeal?
- What Steps Can an Employer Implement to Avoid a 40% Tax? Is It Tax Deductible?
- Can Consumer Driven Health and Wellness, Disease Management Work?
About The Presenter
- Repeal, Remove Funding, Replace or Reform?
- The Future Trends in Health Care
- 10 Tax Savings Strategies for Benefits
Rob J. Thurston
- President of HR Consulting Group, Inc., a top 25 HR and benefits consulting firm according to Employee Benefit News
- Spoken at more than 200 conferences on HSAs, benefits and human resources
- Inducted in the HR/Benefits Hall of Fame in July 2015 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas for 34 years in the industry
- Heavily involved with human resources and employee benefits since 1981
- Designed and implemented some of the first 401k and Section 125 benefits plans in the United States
- Helped create some of the best-selling HSA and HRA software, HRIS systems, Section 125, medical claims, benefits statements, voice response, KIOSK, call center and internet self service software
- Published three books, four videos, 20 cassette tapes and numerous articles in national and international publications
- National clients include Axa/Equitable Life, Pan American Life, Capitol Bankers Life, Maine Fidelity Life, Capitol American Life, Florida Combined Life, CUNA Mutual, IBM, Wal-Mart and Frito-Lay
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
How To Avoid Wrongful Termination Claims
Form I-9: Understanding The Anti-Discrimination Provisions Of The Law
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts