The Development Plan: Why You Need One And How To Create One That Works
|Date / Time:
Is your organization stuck in the special event mode? Does your board refuse to accept their fundraising responsibility? Does the rest of your organization's staff wonder what the development office actually does all day? Is your organization dependent on grants as its sole source of funding? Have you wondered why your development plans do not get implemented?
If so, this webinar is for you. Discuss the reasons a development plan can help assure success in your fundraising efforts; how to involve your organization's leadership, both staff and volunteers, in the process; how to assure that the plan will be implemented; and how to evaluate success. This course will teach you how to develop a plan that works.
Why a Development Plan
Who Should Be Involved in the Planning Process?
- What Happens When There Is No Plan?
- How the Plan Fits in With the Organization's Strategic Plan
- How Often Does the Plan Need to Be Updated?
Implementing the Plan
- The Role of Development Staff
- Involving Non-Development Staff
- The Role of the Board and the Development Committee
About The Presenter
- Establishing and Monitoring Goals and Objectives
- Assigning Responsibility, Timelines, and Budgets
- Evaluating Progress
Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE
- President of Linda Lysakowski, LLC
- A senior herself, and caregiver to a senior, is one of just over 100 professionals worldwide to hold the Advanced Certified Fund Raising Executive designation
- Wrote, Recruiting and Training Fundraising Volunteers; The Development Plan; Fundraising as a Career: What, Are You Crazy?; Capital Campaigns: Everything You NEED to Know; Are You Ready for a Capital Campaign?; wrote, workbook, Raise More Money from Your Business Community; Raise More Money from Your Business Community: The Workbook, Fundraising for the GENIUS, 1st and 2nd editions; contributing author to The Fundraising Feasibility Study - It’s Not About the Money and YOU and Your Nonprofit Board; co-editor of YOU and Your Nonprofit and The Nonprofit Consulting Handbook; and co-wrote The Essential Nonprofit Fundraising Handbook , The New Donor, Nonprofit Strategic Planning, and The Leaky Bucket: What’s Wrong With Your Fundraising ... And How You Can Fix It
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program