Effective Exit Interviews
|Date / Time:
Most employers are looking for ways to improve employee engagement, attract new employees and retain the ones they have. But how can you improve if you don't know what's important to employees and why they are leaving?
Implemented properly, a good exit interview program can provide an employer with a host of valuable information that can be used to improve its employee relations and HR function.
This webinar will discuss some of the most common goals of an exit interview program, as well as common program design and logistics issues. You will also learn what to do with the information gathered in the exit interview process to ensure you get the most value from your program.
What Is an Exit Interview and Why Do One?
Exit Interview Program Design and Logistics
- Identifying Reasons for Turnover
- Ideas to Become a Better Employer
- Uncovering Hidden Employee Relations Problems and Legal Issues
Now What? Reporting and Using the Data
- Who to Interview - Resignations, Terminations, Layoffs
- When to Conduct the Interview
- Paper, Electronic or Face-to-Face
- Confidentiality Issues
- Designing Exit Interview Questions
- Ideas for Increasing Participation
About The Presenter
- What to Report
- Identifying and Addressing Trends
- Dealing With Problems and Legal Issues
James F. Olney, J.D.
- Attorney and senior human resources consultant with Associated Financial Group, LLC
- More than 20 years suing and now advising employers on liability, risk assessment, people management, human resources, employment law and benefits compliance issues
- Sought after trainer for multiple professional sports teams on harassment and leadership concepts
- Long time presenter and course instructor for the University of Minnesota’s College of Continuing Education on HR, leadership and compliance topics
- Provides advice and training to employers in all 50 states
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dealing with Difficult People
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar