Evaluating Your Nonprofit Continuity Plan: Best Practices For Organizational Resilience
|Date / Time:
Is your organization fully prepared for the next disruption or disaster? How does your continuity plan measure up to current best practices? Best Practices Review
This webinar will answer both of these questions by taking you through a resilience scorecard assessment of your current plan, followed by a detailed review of current best practices, and ending with an action plan to improve current plans and overall organizational resilience.
Regardless of the state of your current continuity plan, whether you are just getting started or have a comprehensive plan already in place, this information will help you assess, benchmark, and improve with clear and actionable recommendations.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to improve your organization's plan and preparation for long-term resilience to weather the next storm, disaster, or crisis.
Scorecard to Assess Your Current Plan
Next Steps – Your Path Towards Improved Organizational ResilienceAbout The Presenter
- Mitigation - Threats and Risks to Organization/Risk Mitigation
- Response - Initial Response Plans for Life Safety, Communications, and Crisis Management
- Recovery - Full Recovery Plans for Operations, Facilities, Technology, Staffing, and Finances
Scott Cave, CBCP
- Certified Business Continuity Professional by the Disaster Recovery Institute International at Atlantic Business Continuity Services
- National speaker on emergency management, business continuity, and disaster recovery topics
- 15 years’ experience in developing, testing, and improving business continuity plans for a variety of organizations, government agencies, and businesses
- Broad career background including management positions in finance, information technology, human resources, operations, and customer service
- Chaired various business continuity committees including the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce Business Continuity Planning Committee (2008 to 2010), Community and Regional Resilience Initiative's Recovery Communications Network Committee (2009 to 2010), Business and Industry Emergency Support Function for the Charleston County Emergency Operations Center (2012 to Present)
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Issues For Deceased Employees
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Dealing with Difficult People
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location