Developing An Effective Nonprofit Content Marketing Strategy
|Date / Time:
Most nonprofit organizations struggle with developing online content that educates, motivates and inspires people to support their mission.
According to the Content Marketing Institute, only 26% of nonprofits say their content marketing is effective. Whether you are a writer or not, you'll learn to develop a content strategy that strengthens your organization's mission, help you create more awareness of your cause, and better engage with your tribe.
You'll learn about tools and resources that make creating, managing and analyzing content easy. Learning to write content for marketing purposes is important because it is a way of sharing relevant and valuable content so donors, volunteers, and clients are engaged with your cause.
How to Write Content That Is Aligned With Your Organization's Vision and Mission
How to Find out What Content Really Works for Your Organization
- Simple Steps to Communicating Your Values and Vision
- Create an Editorial Mission Statement That Transforms Your Content
- What's Your Story and How Are You Telling It?
Build a Content Strategy You Can Implement Immediately
- Back to the Basics: The Dos and Don'ts of Superb Content
- Make Every Piece of Content You Produce Engaging to the Reader
- Tools and Techniques for Organizing and Documenting Your Content
About The Presenter
- Strategies Necessary for Building and Maintaining an Effective Content Strategy
- Using Social Media and Search Engine Optimization to Boost Awareness
- Measure Your Content Marketing Success
- Marketing coach and consultant with 18 years of marketing expertise and 13 years as an entrepreneur; in 2005, she branded herself as The Marketing Lady to assist small business enterprises and nonprofit organizations in leveraging the power of email marketing, social media, and personal branding
- The Marketing Lady offers social media strategies that attract more clients and opportunities, marketing automations campaigns for generating and nurturing leads, and coaching programs for individuals and brands to leverage power, influence and authority to attract more clients
- Every month she conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics such as email marketing success strategies, leveraging social media groups to grow your tribe, social media strategies, and branding yourself in the 21st century
- Wrote Beyond the Business Card: Strategic Networking for Success and is a contributor in the book, Faithpreneur
- Has received numerous awards such as 2015 Leadership Award from National Association of Women Business Owners/DFW, 2013 Business of the Year from the Collin County Black Chamber, 40 Under 40 in Collin County and Top 25 People to Watch
- In 2010, won a contract with the National Football League for Super Bowl XLV
- B.S. degree, with an emphasis in marketing, Old Dominion University; M.B.A., with concentrations in Marketing and e-Business, University of Phoenix
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud