Correct Reporting And Tax Treatment Of Fringe Benefits
|Date / Time:
This is an information-packed webinar that specifically addresses the complex compliance issues of year-end payroll processing.
This webinar brings you up to date on the latest changes and regulations that affect the close of the old year and the beginning of the new. This information will help you avoid the high cost of noncompliance penalties.
Communicating and Collecting Taxable Benefit Information
Withholding on Fringe Benefits
- Where to Begin
- Who to Contact
- Withholding Fed Income at Supplemental Rate
- Special Accounting Rule
- Depositing Taxes on Fringe Benefits
Personal Use of Company Car
- Qualified Moving Expenses
- Taxable Income Associated With Employer Paid Moving Expenses
Awards and Prizes
- Commuting Valuation Method
- Annual Lease Method
- Cents per Mile Method
- Achievement Awards for Safety or Length of Service
- Gift Certificates and Gift Cards
About The Presenter
- Working Condition Fringe Benefits
- No Additional Cost Services
- Employee Discounts
- On Premise Athletic Rooms
- Retirement Planning
- Club Memberships
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Extra Life Insurance Plans
- Education Assistance
- Travel Reimbursements
Alma Stewart, CPP
- Director of Payroll and Benefit accounting at Afognak/Alutiiq as well as the Education Chair for the Northern Lights Alaska Chapter (NLAC) of the American Payroll Association
- Close to 20 years of Payroll experience including more than 10 years of Davis Bacon Act, collective bargaining agreement, expatriate and Service Contract Act work
- Has managed skilled teams of up to 16 people and developed policies to complete payroll in all 50 states, 3 US territories and multiple countries while remaining compliant with state and federal regulations
- As education chair and past president, she has lead Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)/ Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) study groups twice a year for the last 4 years
- Presents regularly at monthly meetings for the NLAC chapter and has taught an annual year end prep class for the last 4 years as well
- CPP certified through the American Payroll Association since 2007
- Graduate in accounting, University of Alaska, Anchorage
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program