EEO-1 Form Reporting For 2016 And OFCCP Compliance, Compensation And The New Scheduling Letter
|Date / Time:
Learn the EEO-1 reporting requirements as well as practical, easy to use approaches to completing and submitting the EEO-1 report by the filing deadline.
This engaging webinar will also discuss OFCCP's latest enforcement practices. The focus on the OFCCP's new approach to compensation discrimination investigations as well as the Agency's new scheduling letter will be discussed.
Practical Steps to Completing the EEO-1 Report by the Filing Deadline
- BULLET 1
- The EEO-1 Report Generally
- Who Has to File?
- What Has to Be Filed?
- How to File?
OFCCP Audit Preparation
- Obtaining Race and Gender Information
- Single Establishment vs. Multi-Establishment Employers
About The Presenter
- Agency Focus on Compensation Discrimination Issues Under New Directive
- The OFCCP's New Scheduling Letter
- What Employers Should Do Now to Prepare
Daniel V. Duff, III
- Principal in the Long Island, New York, office of Jackson Lewis P.C.
- More than 14 years of experience in advising clients in a wide array of employment law and litigation areas, with a focus on affirmation action, diversity, EEO and wage & hour matters
- Has defended numerous OFCCP compliance evaluations and onsites, as well as handled cases/administrative proceedings involving claims of race, gender, age, disability and sex discrimination, including class and collective action cases
- Broad experience dealing with the OFCCP, EEOC, as well as a variety of state and local employment fair practice agencies
- Significant appellate practice experience, including defending appeals to the New York State Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court
- J.D. degree, Cornell Law School; B.A. degree in history, College of the Holy Cross
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program