Low Budget Onboarding And Retention Tips
|Date / Time:
Many companies assume the recruiting process ends when the candidate accepts the offer and gives an agreed upon start date. Actually, that may be a poor assumption. What happens if the new employee does not feel welcome that first day? How does that first impression impact the company's retention of that new employee?
This webinar will help you develop a best practice onboarding process that is cost effective, and improves retention. New employees will warmly discuss a welcoming culture while becoming more productive more quickly in their new positions.
This great new welcoming culture leads to more employee referrals of top performers that saves money in recruitment.
Onboarding 101 – Employees' 1st Impression
What Elements Need Attention?
- Why Spend Dollars to Onboard New Employees?
- Does Onboarding Need to Cost a Lot? (Quick Answer – No, but…)
- Does Your Recruiting Story Match Your Onboarding Story?
Beginning the Introduction to Company/Industry/Position
- Corporate Pre-Hire Checklist
- Manager Welcome
- Team Welcome
- Corporate Welcome
Why Is Retention Important?
- Why Is Company Important in Industry?
- Why Is This Position Important?
- How Best to Communicate in Company
Solving the Retention "Problem"About The Presenter
- Do You Really Want to Recruit Again for Same Job?
- How Important Are Manager/Employee Communications?
- What Is Considered Regular Communications?
- Why Do Employees Leave Your Company?
- Owner, RecruiterGuy.com
- Practice encompasses active recruitment sourcing, recruitment, training, consulting and speaking
- Conducts regular seminars on recruitment and finding a job
- Published writer of RecruiterGuy’s Guide To Finding A Job and regular contributor to Recruiting Trends and Salt Lake City Examiner, appeared live on Headline News, monthly contributor on Park City TV and appeared on CBS Radio Las Vegas KXNT several times
- More than 56 TV guest appearances across the U.S. including live on Headline News
- Quoted in the NY Times and in Vancouver's The Province
- Member of SHRM
- Professional Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association
- B.A. degree in English, Assumption College, Worcester, Massachusetts
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Accommodation - Impairment
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law