Dress Code Liabilities
|Date / Time:
In this webinar you will learn how to deal with complicated and sensitive issues involving how employees dress, the number and type of jewelry worn by employees, and the number and type of tattoos visible on employees while at work. You will learn what courts have said about dress codes, particularly related to religious accommodation and how and when to make religious accommodation to a dress code policy.
This class will explore the pros and cons of different options in written policies and discuss different approaches in dealing with these types of situations. We will also address items to include in a dress code policy.
About The Presenter
- How a Dress Code Policy Can Help Your Company
- What to Include in a Dress Code Policy
- How to Address Visible Undergarments
- Options to Handle Piercing and Tattoos
- Strategies to Deal With the Flirtatious Dresser
- Addressing Religious Clothing Items
- What the Courts Have Said About Dress Codes and Lessons You Can Learn
Julie A. Pace
- Partner in The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A.
- Practice is concentrated in the fields of employment, health care, construction, I-9s, E-Verify, Human Resources, EEOC, DOL, Davis-Bacon, NLRB, ERISA, OSHA training, and investigations
- Recognition in Chambers USA and Super Lawyers
- Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- Frequent speaker and author on a variety of employment, OSHA, and I-9 compliance topics
- Co-editor of three books on human resources, employment law, and I-9 and E-Verify, published by the American Chamber of Commerce Resources, LLC
- Recipient of Arizona Business magazine’s 2008 Centers of Influence Award, which recognizes the 10 leading attorneys, accountants and bankers in Arizona
- Named one of Arizona’s finest lawyers, 2014
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Arizona State University; B.S. degree in business administration, magna cum laude, Arizona State University
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar