Stay Interviews: A Guide To Retention
|Date / Time:
Unless it is a key employee or high performing employee, turnover is not always a bad thing. Organizations continually search for ways to retain high performers and to mitigate the adverse effects a separation can have on the organization.
Don't wait until your key employee or superstar provides you with a resignation letter.
This webinar will assist you in preparing and strategizing for formal discussions known as stay interviews. Learn methods on obtaining the critical reasons why your employee's would leave your company. More importantly, create an action plan while these superstars are still your employees.
About The Presenter
- Stay Interview Concept
- Retaining, Motivating and Engaging Workforce
- Statistics From Other Organizations
- Understanding Your Audience
- The Prime Candidate(s)
- Key Employees
- High Performers
- Employees on Succession Plans
- Anticipate the Employee's Perspective
- Monetary vs. Nonmonetary Wish List
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Opportunities
- Equal Opportunities
- Creating the Ideal Interview
- Questionnaire vs. Discussion vs. Formal Meeting
- Random Surveys vs. Individual or OneOnOne Meetings vs. Focus Groups
- Who Will Conduct the Interviewer
- Timing Is Key
- Consider Organizational Deadlines Such as Annual Audit Periods, End of Fiscal Year, Budget Season or Organizational Peaks
- Availability to Conduct and Complete All Interviews
- Secure Resources to Ensure Initiative Is Carried out
- Creating the Right Discussion Questions
- Review and Compile Information to Begin Action Plan
- Planning Guide and Discussion Questions and Examples
Patricia Martinez, PHR, SHRM-CP
- Deputy director for human resources, City of Rio Rancho
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of HR operations, compensation and classification, and HR budget
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous HR topics
- Bachelor’s degree in English: professional writing
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar