Strategies To Reduce Bullying, Cyber Bullying, And Social Aggression
|Date / Time:
Learn new techniques and strategies that can dramatically reduce the incidents of bullying, cyber bullying and social aggression in your school right away.
Whether your school plans to implement one or more bullying prevention strategies or a comprehensive bullying prevention or school improvement initiative, there are several issues you need to know that can increase your chances of success. Certain state laws and regulations now hold schools personally responsible for the effects of bullying, including cyber bullying. Help make sure your staff is really prepared.
Effect of Bullying on Academic Achievement and Functional Performance
Developing a School-Wide Same Page Mentality to Stop Bullying
- State Laws and Regulations Related to Bullying
- Defining Bullying, Cyber Bullying, Social Aggression and Other Acts of Misconduct
- Common Traits of the Bully, the Bullied and the Bystander
- Consequences to Address Bullying
Strategies to Stop Cyber Bullying and Social Aggression
- Staff Responsibility
- Four-Step Response to Bullying
- Playful Teasing vs. Hurtful Taunting
About The Presenter
- The Overlap Between Cyber Bullying and Social Aggression
- Chart Activity
- Replacing Negative Behavior With Empathy, Friendship and Respect
- President of standuptobullying.net and an outstanding national speaker
- Provides engaging, practical seminars and workshops to students, school staff, administrators, parents and community members, teaching best practices and realistic strategies that can be used immediately
- An expert in bullying and violence prevention, creating healthy relationships, effective communication styles, discipline of students with special needs, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA 2004) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Wrote numerous magazine articles and co-wrote the books The Wallop Story: How I Learned to Stop the Bullying and How to Stop Bullying and Social Aggression – Activities and Lessons to Teach Empathy, Friendship, and Respect
- Former teacher and is a member of the Vermont Agency of Education Harassment, Hazing, and Bullying Advisory Council, a trained mediator and an experienced grant writer
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud