Workers' Compensation Metrics: Assessing And Reporting On The Success Of Your Program
|Date / Time:
||3/29/2017 / 1:00pm - 2:30pm EST
This webinar provides detailed analysis of what constitutes a successful worker's compensation program. Each of the essential elements of successful workers' compensation programs will be presented in detail.
Finally, there will be an exploration of how to apply these concepts of items such as scorecards, dashboards and outcome-focused reporting in your own claims management programs. You will learn how to recognize when all elements are functioning in an optimal environment and when processes have improved and function in a dynamic environment.
Where to Start?
How to Get There
- Key Elements of Successful Workers' Compensation Programs
- Industry Specific vs. General
- Outliers and How to Embrace Them
- Management Temperature for Change If Needed
Where Are We Going From Here?
- From Data to Wisdom: Creating Buy-In
- Tailoring Your Metrics Program
- Appreciating the Unique Nature of Your Data
About The Presenter
- Creating an Action-Focused Metrics Package
- Understanding the Unique Role of Tools Such as Scorecards and Dashboards
- Crafting Outcomes - Focused Reports
- Developing Program Stewardship Programs and Reporting Packages
Sandy C. Fralich
- Vice president of Business Development and Client Services for JWF Specialty Company
- 22 years of experience in workers’ compensation in Indiana
- Former executive director of the Indiana Workers' Compensation Board, and for the last 10 years, has been consulting with Indiana Self Insured employers by assembling quality claims programs and metrics for exceptional performance
- Designed programs for return-to-work, loss control, industry benchmarking, and employer specific objectives, along with tools to measure and monitor progress toward their success
- Developed company-wide metrics for agency performance in the marketplace and hosts an annual seminar on workers' compensation in Indiana for clients and prospective clients
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud