Excel Training: How To Use Excel Dashboards
Learn how to use Excel to assimilate data, control information flow, and view key measures relevant to your business!
The flow of information crossing your desk, as well as the desks of your clients, accelerates daily. One way to stem the tide is by way of Excel-based dashboards, which can aggregate content from numerous sources into a compact resource that allows users to assimilate mass amounts of information at once, but also to quickly drill down into the details when needed.
In this enlightening presentation, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, shares with you a number of techniques you can use to construct dashboard applications in Excel.
By attending this webinar, you and your team will learn how to:
About Your Speaker
- Apply a variety of Excel features and worksheet functions that will help you use Excel far more effectively
- Identify how to create “set-and-forget” spreadsheets that others can use to monitor financial results
- Create a dashboard that looks less like an Excel spreadsheet by hiding screen elements
- Create dynamic and interactive graphs with Excel’s PivotChart feature
- Discover how Microsoft Query allows you to create self-updating links to databases, spreadsheets, text files, and other data sources
- Establish persistent links to data files exported from your accounting software using Excel’s From Text feature
- Filter data faster by way of the Slicer feature in Excel 2010 and later
- Learn how to control multiple pivot tables and charts instantly with the Slicer feature in Excel 2010 and later
- Learn how to hide or unhide Excel’s Ribbon interface using a simple macro technique
- Learn why certain features, including slicers, sparklines, and charts, are disabled in some workbooks
- Use Excel’s Custom Views feature to make a single set of data serve multiple purposes
- Use Excel’s PivotTable feature to condense large amounts of information into manageable chunks
- Use the Group and Ungroup feature to expand or collapse rows and/or columns
David Ringstrom, CPA, is the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB and Going Concern. David speaks at conferences nationally and presents dozens of webinars annually on Excel and other topics. He offers Excel training and consulting services nationwide, and has written numerous articles on spreadsheets.
Other Excel Topics
This course is just one of several Excel training courses we offer as part of our Excel training line. Go to www.CPATrainingCenter.com/Excel-Training-For-Accountants.asp to see the full list of Excel training courses.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|How To Use Excel Dashboards||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program