What's Wrong With Your Internal Communication Strategy — And How To Make It Right
High levels of employee engagement are critical in today's competitive environment. And yet the vast majority of workers are either not engaged or are actively disengaged at work.
The critical skills for overcoming that gap: effective internal communication.
For organizations to succeed, executives, HR pros and administrative professionals must develop strategies to address not only engagement, but also related issues such as retention and talent attraction. This strategy must be in alignment with the organization's overall mission and culture.
There is an employee engagement crisis in America today. But there IS something you can do about it.
Join us for What's Wrong With Your Internal Communication Strategy — and How to Make It Right. Mary Ellen Slayter will present research, studies and successful practices that will give you the knowledge you need to select appropriate communication channels, including information on content marketing strategies… internal social networks/channels… and intranets.
In just 75 minutes, you will learn how to assess the effectiveness of your internal communications. You'll also find out how to develop and execute a plan to improve communication within your enterprise NOW.
You can also ask Mary Ellen Slayter your specific questions directly. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
- Why it's critical to integrate your communication strategy with organizational vision and strategic goals.
- The need to identify desired outcomes in employee perception and behavior to attain organizational goals.
- How to measure and evaluate current internal communications, which will lead to an understanding of what needs to change in employee perceptions, attitudes and access to information.
- The most effective ways to clarify the roles of organizational leaders, managers, employees and communication professionals.
- How to use technology to increase productivity and track workers' engagement with your emailed messages
- How to tap social media to foster healthy communication within your workforce.
- Tips and tricks to increase workers' engagement with your companywide email messages.
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
communication, email, social media, employees, HR
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|What's Wrong With Your Internal Communication Strategy — And How To Make It Right||CD/On-Demand||$197.00||
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar