Managing & Motivating The 7 Most Challenging Employee Types
Do some of your employees require more "managing” than others? Do some enjoy pushing the limits, while others seem totally clueless about the problems they cause?
From emotional drama queens to lazy slackers, all of these aggravating folks can be considered "Challenging Employees” — people who consume an inordinate amount of your time and energy, but are not really bad enough to fire.
Tolerating these harmful behaviors is definitely NOT the best solution. That's why we've teamed up with syndicated columnist and workplace expert Marie G. McIntyre, Ph.D., to present Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types.
Join us for this productivity-boosting webinar. You will learn specific coaching strategies to help you manage and motivate the seven most difficult employee types. The program includes the following topics:
Don't let a challenging employee infect your entire work group — let workplace expert Marie McIntyre's 10-step "coaching road map” show you how to handle all those multiple personalities at work with Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types. Register for this unique webinar TODAY.
- 6 signs that you have a Challenging Employee
- How Challenging Employees push your management "hot buttons”
- The confrontational types: Drama Queens, Challengers and Power Grabbers
- Passive problems: Slackers, Clingers and Space Cadets
- The secret formula for managing Childish Adults (whiners, pouters, tattletales and gossips)
- How managers enable employees by rewarding negative behaviors
- 5 traits managers must have to effectively deal with Challenging Employees
- Coaching techniques that have the greatest impact on Challenging Employees
- 5-step AMISH formula for helping people change their behavior
- How to inspire Challenging Employees by flipping their "motivational switch”
- 10-step "coaching road map” to guide your performance discussions
- How to respond when Challenging Employees blame others or deny responsibility
- Truly toxic employees: when termination is the only option
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1.25
All Canadian Provinces: 1.25
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
managing, motivating, coaching, leadership, staff, morale, conflict, employees
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Managing & Motivating The 7 Most Challenging Employee Types||CD/On-Demand||$197.00||
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law