The Social Media Sourcer's Apprentice: Success With Using Online Tools For Recruiting
The reality facing more and more hiring managers is that you have to do more with less. Social media tools like LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter offer a savvy recruiter the opportunity to find and onboard candidates quickly and inexpensively... but only if you know what each tool can do, what it can't, and more importantly, how to develop a genuine network for your company and brand.
Join us for a hands-on, tactical look at how to build up your social media skill arsenal to increase your rate of sourcing success. Our presenter will teach you how to leverage all the online tools at your disposal to find and land that super new employee.
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to source your next employee using smart social media strategies.
- How social media and sourcing are related
- The top five sites you absolutely must know to be a smart recruiting sourcer
- Why social media sourcing is worth it—to you, your boss, and your bottom line
- The demographics of social media usage—why that’s important for sourcing
- Social media policies—yours, theirs, and everything in between
- Social media sourcing landmines, including what you can do and what you shouldn’t do—so you can avoid a lawsuit
- Techniques for proper job posting—and how to get the most bang for your pixel buck
- The art (and science) of Boolean searches—why it’s not just for librarians anymore!
- What’s next on the social media horizon?
- Sites or trends to watch for social media sourcing
- StackOverflow, Github, Connectifer, 360Social, Vibe—how to get in on the totally cutting edge
- Tips and tricks to save you time and produce better results
- And much, much more!
About Your Presenter:
Kelly Dingee is a Director of Strategic Recruiting at Staffing Advisors. She is also a regularly featured writer on the talent management blog "Fistful of Talent". She has been sought out by publications like CNNMoney, The Washington Post, Workforce Management, and Mashable.com due to her sourcing and social media expertise. Her previous experience includes contract sourcing and corporate HR roles, as well as developing sourcing training programs.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1.5
British Columbia: 1.5
New Brunswick: 1.5
Newfoundland and Labrador: 1.5
Northwest Territories: 1.5
Nova Scotia: 1.5
Prince Edward Island: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||BLR® is the leader in helping organizations, and their employees, reduce safety, environmental and employment compliance-related legal exposure, stay on the right side of law, and achieve their full potential. We offer best-in-class compliance product and services that includes news, information & analysis, best practice guidance, employee training and turn-key tools delivered in a wide range of formats from online applications, live events and websites to books, CD's, Video, Posters and newsletters geared to all sized organizations and industries.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Recruiting, Social Media, Hiring
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|The Social Media Sourcer's Apprentice: Success With Using Online Tools For Recruiting||CD/On-Demand||$229.00||
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program