Successfully Managing Organizational Change
Like death and taxes, change is one of the certainties of life. And in today's business world, changes seem to be occurring at a faster and faster pace. For that reason, every manager must know how to successfully guide employees through the change process. But because the initial reaction to almost any change may be negative, that can be a challenging task.
All changes, even positive ones, create a certain amount of discomfort, anxiety and stress. These unsettling emotions frequently cause people to resist and act in unproductive ways. For a change to be successful, the manager must know how to reduce resistance, encourage acceptance and move the group in the desired direction.
Join us for Successfully Managing Organizational Change and we will describe typical reactions to change, suggest strategies for addressing resistance and introduce helpful tools to use in change planning. The program will include the following topics:
You can also ask your specific questions directly to Marie McIntyre. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
- Why all managers must be effective "change agents"
- 5 kinds of change faced by every manager
- Quick Quiz: Where is your change on the "Negativity Scale"?
- How managers can unwittingly sabotage the change process
- 4 "change personalities": Champions, Floaters, Roadblocks, & Terrorists
- Why every change is an emotional experience
- How positive changes can produce negative reactions
- The one inescapable fact about any change
- 7 factors that automatically increase employee resistance
- Using the "Four C's" to help employees accept change
- The "Force Field Formula": Assessing the difficulty of making a change
- 12 questions that will help you develop an effective change plan
- How the "ice cube" approach can motivate employees to adopt new behaviors
- The importance of developing a clear communication strategy
- Recognizing when change communication requires a personal touch
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
change, management, leadership, succession
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Successfully Managing Organizational Change||CD/On-Demand||$197.00||
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar