The 6 Secrets Every Supervisor Needs To Know
No one is born knowing how to be a supervisor. And no other job can prepare you for this challenging assignment. Now, you not only have to worry about your performance, you have to worry about how others perform, too.
The good news is you can quickly add the "secrets” of successful managers to your supervisory toolkit.
To help you excel as a first-time manager or an experienced supervisor, Administrative Professional Today is teaming up with workplace guru and syndicated columnist Marie McIntyre on a webinar that will help you make the transition from co-worker to supervisor. Introducing The 6 Secrets Every Supervisor Needs to Know.
In this webinar, we will explore six strategies for bringing out the "SUPER” in every supervisor. Whether you were promoted over your peers (always a tough change!) or brought in from the outside (a completely different kind of challenge!), these leadership techniques will help to increase your credibility with employees and ease your transition into a management role.
Join us for this unique, interactive event. In 75 fast-paced minutes, you'll learn:
You can also pose your management question directly to Marie McIntyre. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
- Why you can't be both a buddy and a boss
- Getting comfortable with the power of your position
- Understanding the difference between leadership & management
- 5 distinct leadership styles: Identifying your personal strengths & weaknesses
- Why successful managers make 360° communication their top priority
- The critical importance of building a strong partnership with your boss
- What it means to be an effective "linking pin” in your organization
- How to be a good role model: Recognizing the impact of "leadership messages”
- 6 specific strategies for motivating different types of employees
- The Performance Management Cycle: How to become a coach instead of a critic
- Using a 10-step "coaching road map” for successful performance discussions
- How to respond to employee complaints without arguing or agreeing
- Avoiding the 7 "trouble traits” that can derail your management career
Imagine being the boss everyone WANTS to work for! You'll discover how — when you attend this interactive workshop. Join to find out how to excel as a first-time manager — or hone your supervisory skills.
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
supervising, managing, management, coaching, leadership, staff
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this webcast. Please click here to search for another course.||
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
Managing Emotions Under Pressure
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Dealing with Difficult People
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location