Documenting Employee Performance: Strategies And 101 Sample Write-Ups
Correctly documenting discipline is critical for both legal protection and clear employee communication. Most managers never learned how. Now they can.
Join us for Documenting Employee Performance: Strategies and 101 Sample Write-Ups. You'll discover how to document and discuss employee discipline in the most clear, accurate and legally safe way possible.
Best of all, your host will be Paul Falcone, former vice president of HR at NBC Universal. Paul wrote the best-selling book on the subject, 101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination—one of SHRM's top-selling books.
The webinar will help you:
Most managers avoid documenting discipline. That's because they lack the time (and the confidence) to compose well-structured write-ups.
- Master progressive discipline and effectively structure terminations
- Draft warnings, discipline and termination documents—the right way
- Save time and remove the anxiety from the discipline-documentation process
- Build confidence in your writing skills and improve your standing within the organization
- Shift responsibility for improvement away from the organization and back to the employee (where it rightfully belongs!)
- Allow employees a chance to take ownership of their own performance improvement
- Erect a legal barrier against wrongful termination lawsuits
- Avoid the common mistakes employers make with their discipline policies and follow-through
- Employ alternatives to formal disciplinary warnings, including letters of clarification and decision-making leaves
- Discover how to use progressive discipline documents as a means to control performance, behavior and attendance problems...and cut costs
Your Documenting Employee Performance webinar and book package is the ultimate guide to drafting clear, concise and legally airtight write-ups on performance problems, behavior issues and more. We'll provide the strategy, direction and ready-to-use documentation templates—in one handy source, and for one low price.
Start tackling discipline head-on today! These smart strategies and customizable documentation templates are guaranteed to help you manage your progressive discipline policies and document even the most difficult discussions.
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
performance, managing, coaching, reviews, discipline, supervising
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Documenting Employee Performance: Strategies And 101 Sample Write-Ups||CD/On-Demand||$197.00||
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
How To Avoid Wrongful Termination Claims
Form I-9: Understanding The Anti-Discrimination Provisions Of The Law
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts