Managing An HR Department Of One: Secrets To Success
If you're flying solo in your HR department, you feel pulled in a million different directions at once.
How can you navigate to meet the needs of all your internal customers, play a more strategic role in your organization — and keep yourself sane?
- The executive team expects you to have CHRO depth of knowledge
- Employees want answers to all their questions NOW
- Finance wants benefit bills yesterday
- And all the administrative burdens and compliance risks fall squarely on your shoulders
Join us for Managing an HR Department of One: Secrets to Success. A true HR expert, consultant Lori Kleiman, SPHR, will provide you with real-world advice to help grab control of your workday and shine in the HR function.
Sole HR practitioners face a unique set of responsibilities and risks. This webinar will help you succeed in your administrative and compliance duties, while improving your executive-level skills as well.
You will discover how to:
No matter how many people are on your HR team, these tips and techniques will be helpful. But for a department of one, they're absolutely essential.
- Align HR's goals with the strategic actions of the organization
- Identify your key administrative, functional and strategic tasks — and which are most important to your boss (print the "HR Pyramid” for your bulletin board!)
- Find out what your CEO wants from you — and what to do about it
- Be your own cheerleader in the workplace
- Take simple steps to ease your stress — like moving printed forms outside your office!
- Understand and improve your vendor management process
- Complete a valuable HR Assessment, using the handy checklist
- Know which functions to outsource and which to keep in-house (Don't outsource yourself out of a job!)
- Push for your HR priorities—and get them funded
Sole practitioners get 100% of the grief when HR mistakes are made — but also 100% of the praise when things go right. Learn the practical, real-world advice to become successful in running your one-person HR show.
This will be a fast-moving, advice-packed 75 minutes. Lori's webinars appeal to HR professionals with a sense of humor and give real-world examples that will instantly help improve your HR performance. This webinar is based on Lori's packed-room session at the recent Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) annual conference.
Don't miss this opportunity to take your HR skills to a whole new level!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1.25
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
HR, employees, compliance, SHRM
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this webcast. Please click here to search for another course.||
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud