Creating a Winning Employee Retention Strategy
How many of your employees are planning their exits right now? With the economy improving, researchers are forecasting “a global talent exodus”. In fact:
Join us for Creating a Winning Employee Retention Strategy. Employee turnover is a killer to the bottom line. That’s why smart organizations are taking preemptive steps right now to hold on to their best employees.
- 69% of employees are actively job hunting.
- 30% of organizations say it takes a year or longer for new employees to reach their full productivity.
This timely new webinar will show you how to retain the best—and know when to usher out the rest. Your presenter will be Jay Forte, a corporate trainer to Fortune 500 companies and the author of several books, including The Greatness Zone.
Discover the secrets of organizations that have super-low turnover rates. All of these employers hire wisely, support consistently and reward effectively. But exactly how do they do that? This webinar will teach you:
Few issues are more frustrating—and more important to your CEO—than employee retention. It’s your job to do everything possible to encourage it.
- The seven primary reasons employees quit.
- How to hire wisely, including assessing for performance behaviors as well as skill and experience.
- How to support consistently, including creating performance expectations and delivering successful performance feedback.
- How to reward effectively, including customizing rewards and incentives and educating employees about how to create value.
- How (and when) to successfully and professionally terminate a sub-standard employee.
- How to build a powerful performance-focused workplace that engages and activates employees.
Don’t let turnover kill your bottom line. Discover the retention secrets of successful companies and learn how to keep your best employees happy and in their seats!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1.25
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Creating a Winning Employee Retention Strategy||CD/On-Demand||$197.00||
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law