HR's Strategic Role In Team Building
This informative training session provides best practices and practical strategies for the many ways HR can impact team development in your organization.
Having a strong team provides today's organizations with a competitive advantage, and HR professionals are uniquely positioned to play a very active role in cultivating an organizational culture where teamwork is not only possible, but can thrive.
From strategic planning to ongoing interventions and activities, HR plays a very direct, active, and strategic role in the team building process. By implementing the best practices and practical strategies covered in this session, you'll be on your way to expanding HR's strategic impact on your organization and building a better workplace through stronger teams in a very real way.
By attending this training session, you and/or your team members will learn how to:
About Your Presenter:
- Implement a strategic approach to staffing, succession planning, and career development designed to maximize both team development and organizational performance
- Diagnose/identify true team challenges to develop substantive, lasting change (rather than one-size-fits all team building efforts) consistent with business strategy
- Incorporate learning and development opportunities specific to team development into the organization's talent development strategy
- Ensure all team building efforts are tied to and support business strategy as well as serve the interests of stakeholders
- Reinforce to organizational leaders how strong teams and organization wide team building efforts contribute to overall business strategy and bottom line success
- Ensure managers truly understand and are held accountable for their role in cultivating a culture of teamwork
- Structure the onboarding process to maximize team effectiveness
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR, is managing director of MTI Business Solutions, a leading corporate training/talent development firm. Mary works with clients throughout the United States, specializing in training and consulting services related to HR, management, leadership, communication, DiSC, teambuilding, building better workplaces, and more.
Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication. Her certifications include Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), and Everything DiSC Certified Trainer/Accredited Workplace Facilitator.
Mary’s professional background includes extensive experience in management, HR, instructional design, and communication. She is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings nationwide.PHR / SPHR Credits
This program has been approved for 1.5 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or re-certification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program; it means that this program has met HRCI’s criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this webcast. Please click here to search for another course.||
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
What To Do When Applicants Or Employees Have A Criminal History
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Avoid Wrongful Termination Claims
Form I-9: Understanding The Anti-Discrimination Provisions Of The Law
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
IRS Rules For Inpat &Expat Payroll
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar