Simple Steps to Demonstrate Recruiting's Value
|Date / Time:
There are many ways to gauge the effectiveness of an organization's recruiting process. Tight competition for today's employees is forcing employers to become savvier in their recruiting processes.
It has become more and more difficult to find qualified and competent employees. On average, organizations that do a better job of attracting, developing and retaining highly talented employees earn a higher return to their shareholders.
We will discuss some of the techniques recruiters are using to measure the effectiveness of their recruiting programs.
Why? Who Cares?
Understand How to Determine Recruiting's Value
- What Are the Organizational Benefits of Great Recruiting?
- What Are the Organizational Detriments of Bad Recruiting?
- What Is the Impact on You If You Deliver Good or Bad Recruiting?
- What Is the Impact on the Rest of the Human Resources Department If You Deliver Good or Bad Recruiting?
- The ROI of Recruiting
- What Is Good Recruiting
- Define a Good Employee
- What Are the Benefits of Better People?
Analyze and Report
- Set Performance Targets
The Benefits to You
- Cost per Hire
- Time to Fill
- Interviews per Offer
- Offers per Acceptance
- Cost of Turnover
- Productivity Indexes and Value (Profit)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Changes in Customer Satisfaction
- Sales Volumes
- Changes in Sales Volumes
About The Presenter
- Your Job Stability
- Your Promote-Ability
- Your Employ-Ability
- Has run The Wentworth Company, Inc., one of the most progressive and durable recruiting operations in the country since 1984; has been a headhunter since 1979
- Was corporate manager of compensation and affirmative action for TOSCO Corporation, 1976 to 1979; personnel director for Carte Blanche, 1973 to 1975; compensation supervisor for Mattel, 1975 to 1976; and has been designated a senior professional in human resources by the Human Resources Certification Institute
- Wentworth Recruiting was created in 1984; Wentworth was the first company to offer on-site contract recruiting in Southern California; since then, under John's guidance, the company has pioneered many of the key recruiting innovations of the past 25 years, most particularly the application of predictive analytics to talent management
- Served as the president of the San Pedro Peninsula Hospital Foundation and the Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA) Foundation, served on the board of the Catalina Conservancy Divers, was the chair of the Westside Center for Independent Living Computer Training Project Business Advisory Council and a member of the parent organization's Board of Directors
- Served as a founding member of the City of Los Angeles Board of Taxicab Commissioners, later, served for a year as President of the Board of Harbor Commissioners for the Port of Los Angeles
- For three years was the President of Infragard-Los Angeles, an FBI-private sector partnership concerned with terrorism-related physical and cyber threats; most recently served on the board of directors of the Duke Media Foundation
- Currently serves as the chair of the board of PortTechLA, a maritime industry focused business incubator; also a member of the Board of the Angels Gate Cultural Center
- Graduate, communications degree, Boston University
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar