Top 5 Employee Benefit Trends For 2016
|Date / Time:
This webinar will discuss the top five employee benefit trends for 2016, most of which are inter-related and not mutually exclusive.
As employers continue to strategize on how to deal with health care reform, one approach gaining in popularity is defined contribution health plans, which often use private exchanges, in which employees often choose consumer-driven health plans, which create greater needs for voluntary benefits. Self-funding of health plans can take place in a defined contribution environment or can be an alternative to private exchange, which are often fully insured.
You will benefit from this information by gaining a greater understanding of the top trends in employee benefits, why they are popular, how they can be used and the situations where they may or may not fit an employer's strategy.
Defined Contribution Health Plans
- Flexible Benefit Plans
- HDHP With HRA
- HDHP With HSA
- Shop for Small Employers
- Individual Insurance
- Active Employee
Consumer-Driven Health PlansVoluntary Benefits
- Single-Carrier Exchanges
- Multi-Carrier Exchanges
- Accident Plans
- Critical Illness Plans
- Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Other Plans
About The Presenter
- What's New?
John C. Garner, CEBS, CLU, CFCI, CMC
- Chief compliance officer for Bolton & Company, one of the 100 largest insurance brokers in the country
- Specializes in group life, health and disability benefits
- Wrote, Your Step-by-Step Guide to Navigating Self-Funded Plans in a Post-ACA World and the Health Insurance Answer Book, co-wrote the Medical/Disability Claims Handbook and wrote dozens of articles, including an award-winning article in the Journal of Financial Service Professionals on using HRAs and HSAs to control health care costs
- National Legislative and Government Affairs advisor for the Disability Management Employer Coalition
- On the Board of Directors of the Western Claim Conference and the Los Angeles Chapter of the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists (ISCEBS) and previously served as president of both of these organizations and is also a past president of the Employee Benefit Planning Association of Southern California and the Los Angeles Life and Accident Claim Association
- Past member of the Governing Council of the ISCEBS and a past chair of the CEBS committee of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, the committee with academic oversight of the CEBS program
- Graduate, Occidental College
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud