What Supervisors Need to Know About Discriminatory Harassment
||Online Training Course
Winner of Human Resources Executive's "Top 10 Training" Award
This highly-engaging and dynamic web-based training course - which was co-developed with AIG - instructs supervisors on how to identify potential problems related to discriminatory harassment and to follow the company's discriminatory harassment policy.
This course will help to:
- Sensitize supervisors to discriminatory harassment and their critical role
- Remind supervisors that they are responsible for identifying and helping to prevent discriminatory harassment in the workplace
- Encourage workplace respect
- Create a workplace where potential victims of discriminatory harassment can come forward without unlawful retaliation
- Surface trouble areas and trouble makers so your company can take remedial actions
- Obligate supervisors to identify potential problems and follow the discriminatory harassment policy
This course includes:
- A personalized title page with your company's logo
- A picture and a statement from a top executive in your company
- Your organization's Discriminatory Harassment Policy included as part of the training
- A concise FAQ section
- Tracking of employee progress
This fully-customized training solution starts at $850; the final price is based upon the number of individuals trained and the amount of additional customization required. AB 1825 compliant version available.
|About The Provider:
||Interactive Employment Training, Inc. / HRTrain.com creates customized, innovative, and engaging e-learning solutions that focus on employment law and professional development topics.
HRTrain's discriminatory harassment prevention solution has been approved by the EEOC in multiple consent decrees. Courses are delivered by a proprietary complaince training tracking tool or your organization's LMS.
HRTrain has provided training to thousands of employers. Courses are easily customized.
Robert D. Lipman, Esq., and Allison Plesur, Esq., both well-respected employment attorneys, founded the company in 1996.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
sexual harassment, ab 1825, A.B. 1825, California sexual harassment training
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program