About This Course:
In this audio conference, managers and supervisors get a "crash course" in safe, legal, and effective disciplinary practices and documentation.
Why take this course? Simple: in our litigious society, it has become more and more important for managers to know how to document and discipline employees to avoid law suits and manage employee performance effectively.
Doing documentation correctly allows managers, supervisors, and upper management to make objective employment decisions about hiring, promoting, and firing - in addition to protecting their organizations and themselves from costly and protracted legal battles.What You'll Learn:
By attending this audio conference, you will learn how to separate poor performance from poor attitude, counsel employees, and write Performance Improvement Plans.
Equally important, you will learn how to keep a legal Performance Log to document both good and substandard performance, allowing you to implement your organization's disciplinary policy with confidence and accuracy, plus how to:
- Avoid the negative consequences of inadequate documentation &discipline
- Utilize the range of disciplinary options
- Respond quickly and appropriately to common disciplinary infractions
- Keep a legal Performance Log
- Distinguish between subjective and objective documentation
- Work with employees to develop Performance Improvement Plans
- Write a performance improvement plan
- Fill out formal HR disciplinary paperwork