Instituting Sensible And Affordable Drug Policies And Practices In The Workplace
Online Course: ID# 1001337
About This Course:
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has estimated that substance abuse is a factor in as many as 65 percent of all work-related accidents in the United States.
A recent Substance and Mental Health Services Administration study found that 80 percent of internal embezzlement, fraud, and theft in the workplace was found to be drug-related. They also determined that employees using drugs have 250 percent more absences, use 300 percent more sick benefits and are 500 percent more likely to file a workers' compensation claim than employees who are drug-free.
The question then becomes, what do you do about it? Should you establish and enforce a drug-free workplace policy?
This course discusses types of drug programs, warning signs of possible drug use, and effective policy guidelines that can be implemented in the workplace.What You'll Learn:FORMS INCLUDED
About This Course
- Acknowledgement of Receiving the Policy
- Acknowledgement of the Implementation of a Policy
- Drug-Free Workplace Program
- Educational Material on Substance Abuse
- General Notice of the Implementation of an Alcohol and Drug Abuse Policy
How To Access Your Course
- Target Audience: Managers/Supervisors/Risk Management & HR Professionals
- Time To Complete: 105-120 minutes
- Purpose: To teach managers about the issues and laws related to workplace drug abuse and to provide information on policies and programs that reduce risk
An email with a link to access your course will be sent directly to you from Presenter/Provider by the next business day.