Running Effective HR Meetings
Online Course: ID# 1004692
About This Course:
Running meetings remains a critical function of Human Resources. Some meetings have traditionally been considered the responsibility of HR, such as new employee orientation, new employee training and annual open enrollment / benefits meetings. However, over the years, Human Resources has become increasingly responsible for running other kinds of meetings as well.
In the past, HR meetings were scheduled around work. Today, it seems work has to be scheduled around meetings. Research has found that employees spend an average of 40-50% of their working hours in meetings. Much of this time is wasted. Money is wasted too. Organizations incur tangible and intangible costs for every minute spent in an ineffective meeting.
This course will teach you how to maximize workforce efficiency and minimize organizational costs by running effective HR meetings.What You'll Learn:
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
About This Course
- Identify the appropriate uses for HR meetings
- Recognize the importance of running effective HR meetings
- Understand the direct and indirect organizational costs of ineffective meetings
- Understand and utilize effective meeting methods
- Structure a meeting
- Prepare for a meeting
- Run a meeting
- Communicate effectively during a meeting
- Deal with disruptive behavior
- Encourage participation
- Conclude a meeting
- Follow-up after a meeting.
How To Access Your Course
- Target Audience: Managers, Supervisors, HR and Other Business Professionals
- Time To Complete: 155 - 165 minutes
- Purpose: To teach the fundamentals of running an effective HR meeting
An email with a link to access your course will be sent directly to you from Presenter/Provider by the next business day.