About This Course:
To be a strategic partner, you need to speak the language of business. Inherent in that language is the lexicon of business measurements - called "metrics".
This audio conference discusses the use of metrics as a core competency, reviews the role HR metrics play in helping the organization make critical business decisions, describes the calculation of employment practices liability risk exposure, and provides a listing of some of the more widely used HR metrics.What You'll Learn:
- Gain an understanding of key HR metrics
- Be able to identify and assess the strategic and operational impact of HR metrics
- Learn the role of metrics in measuring and communicating value
- Review the basics of using HR metrics in assessing human capital related risks
- Learn how HR metrics improve strategic and operational decision making