About This Course:
Workers' compensation can be daunting to anyone newly assigned to this area - or for someone who may have to wear multiple hats and just not be able to focus in on maximizing their workers' comp processes and programs.
Consider, for instance, just a few of the tasks/responsibilities associated with managing your workers' comp program: accommodations, restrictions, working with doctors, return to work, managing claims, dealing with your workers' comp insurer, and more!
If you have workers' comp responsibilities at your workplace, but are unsure of how the process works - or are overwhelmed by the sheer number of tasks associated with it - you may need some help to simplify things and help you get the basic time- and cost-savings processes in place.What You'll Learn:
This 90-minute training session will provide you and/or your team with a better understanding of how workers' comp works, plus how you can directly impact claim outcomes and costs.
- How workers' compensation works
- Why what you do or don't do with your claims makes a huge difference to the claim outcome and your bottom line costs
- Strategies to help you stay in control of your program
- Why you need to train your employees and managers on workers' compensation
- What you need to track, when you need to track it, and why