The Art & Science of Asking Questions
Selling is both an art and a science. This becomes very apparent when a sales person comes face-to-face with a prospect. Preparation is essential but it is always difficult to prepare exactly what you want to say or ask in advance because prospects don't follow a script.
Understanding some of the simple rules and principles of asking questions provided in this session will help you prepare, anticipate and close more business, more quickly.Covered Topics:
Who Should Attend
- Understand the fundamentals of question asking, what types of questions to ask as well as how to get beneath the questions asked by your prospect
- Tailor questions specifically important to the CEO
- Learn a 'drill down' questioning technique to fully uncover a prospect's pain for your product or solution
- More effectively and courageously ask your prospect questions about leaving their current provider and budget issues
- Develop a unique selling approach so that you don't sound like all the others!
Salespeople in all lines of business, tellers, supervisors and trainers will all benefit by this webinar.The Presenter
Walt Gerano brings with him more than 28 years of financial sales and sales management experience and has been a Sales Development Expert with Anthony Cole Training Group for over 8 years.
His webinars are delivered in an entertaining manner and he captures the engagement of his participants with his wit and open 'story-telling' style. Walt personally coaches more than 50 salespeople across the country on how to achieve their sales goals and personal dreams.