Managing & Motivating The 7 Most Challenging Employee Types
Some of your employees may require more "managing" than others. Some might enjoy pushing the limits, while others seem totally clueless about the problems they cause.
From emotional drama queens to lazy slackers, all of these aggravating folks can be considered "Challenging Employees" – people who consume an inordinate amount of your time and energy, but are not really bad enough to fire.
Tolerating these harmful behaviors is definitely NOT the best solution. That's why we've teamed up with syndicated columnist and workplace expert Marie G. McIntyre, Ph.D., to present Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types
Join us for this productivity-boosting webinar. You will learn specific coaching strategies to help you manage and motivate the seven most difficult employee types. The program will include the following topics:
- 6 signs that you have a Challenging Employee
- How Challenging Employees push your management "hot buttons"
- The confrontational types: Drama Queens, Challengers and Power Grabbers
- Passive problems: Slackers, Clingers and Space Cadets
- The secret formula for managing Childish Adults (whiners, pouters, tattletales and gossips)
- How managers enable employees by rewarding negative behaviors
- 5 traits managers must have to effectively deal with Challenging Employees
- Coaching techniques that have the greatest impact on Challenging Employees
- 5-step AMESH formula for helping people change their behavior
- How to inspire Challenging Employees by flipping their "motivational switch"
- 10-step "coaching road map" to guide your performance discussions
- How to respond when Challenging Employees blame others or deny responsibility
- Truly toxic employees: when termination is the only option
Don't let a challenging employee infect your entire work group – let workplace expert Marie McIntyre's 10-step "coaching road map" show you how to handle all those multiple personalities at work with Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types