Agile Basics For HR
Time: 1:00 - 2:30pm Eastern
"Agile" is a team-focused approach that emphasizes adaptability and collaboration for solutions that meet organizational and customer needs - all while being responsive to change in real time.
Industry experts have described 2016 as “The Year of Agile HR” because Agile is helping organizations to quickly make strategic changes that deliver results while empowering people throughout the organization.
So...can Agile help your organization? Attend this training session to find out!What You'll Learn:
- Understanding "Agile": What it is, how it started, and implications for HR
- Building blocks of agility: adaptability and team focus
- The 10 key principles of agility
- Developing an Agile mindset:
- How to create an environment that creates results (as opposed to managing for results)
- How to develop a sense-and-respond mindset (as opposed to focusing on predicting and planning)
- Tips for applying Agile to HR functions
- Ways to apply Agile to HR strategies
- Best practices for mastering the Agile approach