Covers training for the NEW Form I-9!
How To Properly Complete The New Form I-9
A new Form I-9 was introduced in November of this year, so this training session wll get you up to date on the new and updated requirements.
We'll cover each section of the form, with emphasis on the new and updated areas. We also will review the rules for accepting documents as part of the Form I-9 process.Remember, employers are required to provide training to the people who complete the Form I-9 on its behalf, plus there are many technical rules that are not found in the instructions to the Form I-9, so make sure you attend this training session to get things right and avoid problems and penalties!What You'll Learn:
- How to properly complete each Section of the Form I-9, including requirements not found in the instructions
- Proper re-verification procedures
- Review of the List of Acceptable Documents
- Proper procedures for accepting documents in the Form I-9 process ,including procedures to avoid allegations of discrimination in the Form I-9 process
- Resources that everyone who completes the Form I-9 should have available to them
- Discussion of anticipated changes to the Form I-9 when the revised Form I-9 is released later this year