Workers Compensation Training
Searching for workers compensation training? Looking for help understanding workers compensation legislation? Need workers compensation administration training? Then you've come to the right place!
Benefits Of Taking A Workers Comp Training Course
When an employee is injured at work, workers' compensation benefits are available to cover lost wages and medical costs related to the injury. Whether those benefits spiral out of control or are properly managed depends on you - the workers' compensation administrator.
Take our workers' compensation training courses to learn successful strategies for tracking, monitoring, and managing your workers' comp claims. You'll not only learn the basics of workers' compensation admininstration, but learn specifics on what needs managing, including:
Find Workers' Compensation Compliance Training
- How workers' compensation works
- What you need to track, when you need to track it, and why
- Why what you do - or don't do - with your claims makes a huge difference to the claim outcome and your bottom line costs
- Why you need to train your employees and managers on workers' compensation
- When injuries are - and are not - compensable under workers' compensation
- Why you never deny a claim - and what you need to do if the claim is not compensable
- Why you need a relationship with your workers' comp carrier
- The types of injuries that are "high-risk" - and why you need to be focused on them
- What policies I need to have in place to support the program
- Strategies to help you stay in control of your program
HRTrainingCenter.com offers a variety of workers compensation courses for you and your employees. We offer online workers comp training, in-person workers comp seminars or workshops, and educational workers comp webcasts. You can also select basic or advanced level training.
Listed below are some of our most-popular Workers Compensation training courses and resources, including a state-specific Workers Comp training course.
Either select one of these recommended courses, or select "Workers Comp" from the "Professional Development" section of the search box below.
Recommended Online Training Courses
Related LinksWorkers' Comp Training
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
How To Avoid Wrongful Termination Claims
Form I-9: Understanding The Anti-Discrimination Provisions Of The Law
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts