Workers Compensation Training
Searching for workers compensation training? Looking for help understanding workers compensation legislation? Need workers compensation administration training? Then you've come to the right place!
Benefits Of Taking A Workers Comp Training Course
When an employee is injured at work, workers' compensation benefits are available to cover lost wages and medical costs related to the injury. Whether those benefits spiral out of control or are properly managed depends on you - the workers' compensation administrator.
Take our workers' compensation training courses to learn successful strategies for tracking, monitoring, and managing your workers' comp claims. You'll not only learn the basics of workers' compensation admininstration, but learn specifics on what needs managing, including:
Find Workers' Compensation Compliance Training
- How workers' compensation works
- What you need to track, when you need to track it, and why
- Why what you do - or don't do - with your claims makes a huge difference to the claim outcome and your bottom line costs
- Why you need to train your employees and managers on workers' compensation
- When injuries are - and are not - compensable under workers' compensation
- Why you never deny a claim - and what you need to do if the claim is not compensable
- Why you need a relationship with your workers' comp carrier
- The types of injuries that are "high-risk" - and why you need to be focused on them
- What policies I need to have in place to support the program
- Strategies to help you stay in control of your program
HRTrainingCenter.com offers a variety of workers compensation courses for you and your employees. We offer online workers comp training, in-person workers comp seminars or workshops, and educational workers comp webcasts. You can also select basic or advanced level training.
Listed below are some of our most-popular Workers Compensation training courses and resources, including a state-specific Workers Comp training course.
Either select one of these recommended courses, or select "Workers Comp" from the "Professional Development" section of the search box below.