The following provides course information and pricing information for the course you selected.
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
||Our 4½ day "Certificate In Essentials of Human Resource Management" seminar provides a sound overview of employment laws and a solid foundation of human resource management principles, strategic thinking, and decision-making in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
- Employment laws
- Complying with legal requirements
- Hiring strategies
- Key training techniques to develop a performance-based evaluation program
- HR decision metrics
- HR strategies
- Compensation program design and planning
Organizations (public, profit, non-profit, government) of all sizes and in virtually every industry have profitably invested in this seminar. Anyone currently working in human resources, or anyone wanting to become involved, would benefit by participating in this seminar.
For those new in the field, this seminar provides an extremely valuable foundation and the skills necessary for a successful career in human resources. For those already in the field, this seminar provides an excellent overview, as well as new insights regarding many aspects of human resources.
How can you expect to benefit from this seminar?
In short, this seminar provides a strong foundation of human resource essentials to enable HR professionals to get the information and insight they need to achieve the highest level of professional performance.
- Your on-the-job performance will immediately improve
- You'll gain all the information needed to understand and participate in a variety of human resource functions and activities
- Your confidence in dealing with complex and often perplexing human resource and employee relations law issues will increase!
Faculty A faculty of leading employment law attorneys (from firms such as Littler Mendelson, Taylor English Duma and Paul Hastings) and human resources consultants teach
By attending, you receive specially-prepared reference materials that serve as valuable on-the-job desktop reference materials.
Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm; Friday 8:00am-12:00pm.
Continuing Education Credits
How You Receive Your Certificate
- HR Certification Institute: 29.75 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification.
- American Payroll Association: 23.5 FPC and CPP recertification hours.
- WorldatWork: CCP, CBP, GRP and WLCP recertification credits.
- Continuing Legal Education credit in the states listed below.
The Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management is awarded after a participant attends the full 4½ day seminar. No examinations are given. These handsome certificates are mailed two to four weeks after the end of each program.
||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits
All US States: 29.75
|About The Provider:
||The Institute for Applied Management & Law, Inc. (IAML) produces practically-oriented seminars, DVD/videotapes, e-Learning and audio teleconferences for professionals requiring timely and accurate information in employment law; employee benefits law; environmental, health and safety law; human resource management; and business management.
Founded in 1979, IAML is the nation's leading producer of comprehensive employment law seminars. Tens of thousands of professionals have participated in its programs.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
human resources, employee relations, employment law, FLSA, personnel, workplace issues, interviewing and screening, compensation, train the trainer, hiring, job descriptions, job offers, independent contractor, exempt, non-exempt