|Table Of Contents
The Safety Basics Seminar
Designed for anyone with safety responsibilities – from the safety representative and HR Generalist to front-line supervisors to the business owner - this program is packed with practical tools, tips, and techniques to help you succeed!
The program includes:
And when you couple the benefit of in-person training with the OnDemand library, you get an unbeatable combination. And just one tip from the seminar or the OnDemand library will save you many more times than the cost of enrollment!
- One day of face-to-face training that covers Safety's most important issues
- Tips and examples of common errors and mistakes - as well as guidance on how to avoid them
- Interactive Exercises that help you practice what you learn, PLUS
- Access to our OnDemand library of Safety-related specialty training courses that you can access whenever you need them!
What’s Required vs Nice To Do
- Regulatory Agencies
- Statistics of Need
Plus access to the following 90-minute audio training sessions:Planning & Communicating Safety Initiatives
- Hazard Recognition and/or Compliance
- OSHA Written Plans and Programs
- Training Requirement Subjects
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Job Hazard Assessments: Overall and PPE-Specific
- Emergency Response/Action Plan/Risk Assessment
- Medical Programs
- Contractor Safety Management
- Incident Investigations and Corrective Actions Response
- Recognition Programs vs. Incentives
- Certificate Programs
- Employee and Manager Participation
Plus access to the following 90-minute audio training sessions:Working Safety Day-To-Day
- How to develop a safety plan
- How to involve and get buy-in from HR and the C-suite
- How to communicate your safety plan to employees, managers, and supervisors
- How to overcome diversity and cross-cultural barriers
- English as a Second Language issues
- Task instructions
Plus access to the following 90-minute audio training sessions:Workers’ Comp
- Being Inspection-Ready
- Dealing with Inspections and Complaints
Plus access to the following 90-minute audio training sessions:Compliance, Recordkeeping, & Documentation
- How it Works
- How it’s Priced
- How it’s Managed
- Why it Matters to You
Plus access to the following 90-minute audio training session:External Resources
- Safety Documentation
- Integrating HR and Safety
- WC / ADA / FMLA overlap
- Performance Management
- Return-to-Work and Modified/Light Duty Programs
- Coaching and Discipline of ‘Unsafe’ Employees
- Internal/External Audits and Findings
- Incident Investigation Reports and Findings
- Hazard Recognition Tracking
- C-level reports
- Manufacturing/Distributor Representatives
- Trade Associations
- Professional Network (other Safety Professionals)
- Government Agency websites
- Safety Consultants
- Legal Assistance – when and who
Plus access to the following 90-minute audio training sessions:Looking Ahead
- What to measure
- How to measure it (Safety Metrics)
"On The Radar"
Plus access to the following 90-minute audio training session:Steps I Can Take Today
- Additional NEPs and Ergonomics
- Workplace Examinations
- Snapshot Observations (Individual/Team/Management)
- Task/SOP Reviews
- Scheduled and Spot Individual/Team Walkthroughs
About Your OnDemand Courses
Do you know how to write a Safety Plan? Effective manage Workers' Comp claims? What to say or do during an OSHA inspection? You're not alone. Most people typically don't have to deal with these issues until they come to the forefront, then frantically search for answers.
Well, the OnDemand training courses that are included with this course cover these and other key administrative and compliance tips so that you'll have an immediate resource when they do pop up.
Each session is presented by an industry expert, and is an invaluable resource for you to have - and which you can use at your leisure, as few or as many times as needed. What could be better?
Questions? Email or call us at 770-410-9375 at any time.
We thank you for your interest.