About This Course:
When an employee is injured at work, workers' compensation benefits are available to cover lost wages and medical costs related to the injury.
Whether those benefits spiral out of control or are properly managed depends on you - the workers' compensation administrator.What You'll Learn:
Join us for a 90-minute audio conference when our expert reviews successful strategies for tracking, monitoring, and managing your workers' comp claims.
We'll review details on what needs managing, what relationships you need to develop, and what you need to do when a "high-risk" injury occurs.
You and/or your co-workers will also learn:
- When injuries are and are not compensable under workers' compensation
- Why you never deny a claim and what you need to do if the claim is not compensable
- Why you need a relationship with your workers' comp carrier
- The types of injuries that are "high-risk" - and why you need to be focused on them
- What policies I need to have in place to support the program