HIPAA Security Training & Certification Program
Online Course: ID# 1000036
About This Course:Learn The HIPAA Security Rules
The HIPAA Security rules require covered entities to implement safeguards to protect Electronic Protected Health Information (EPHI) from unauthorized access, alteration, deletion, and transmission.
These rules place multiple requirements on covered entities, and has broad application for many health plans, service providers, and human resources professionals as these rules create significant limitations in the way that certain health information is maintained and transferred.About The HIPAA Security Training &Certification Program
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year.
Besides the great training, here are some of the additional benefits:
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- Optional test to become a "Certified HIPAA Administrator"
- Four hours of HRCI PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- For hours of SHRM PDC re-certification credits
- Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
FYI: Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring FMLA training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
Qty: 2 - Qty: 5
Qty: 6 - Qty: 10