Integrating FMLA, ADA, COBRA, And Workers' Compensation Training & Certification Program
Online Course: ID# 1000008
About This Course:Which Law Applies? Learn How FMLA, ADA, COBRA, And Workers Comp Work Together
FMLA, ADA, COBRA, and Workers' Compensation are difficult enough to administer independently, let alone when you must determine which rule or law takes precedence over another.
Our "Integrated Leave Management" Training & Certification Program provides excellent guidance on administering these complex laws. For instance, you'll learn about:
- Eligible benefits for each law
- Eligible participants for each law
- Plan documentation and communication tps
- Election option requirements and best practices
- How to handle status changes
- Tips for claims submittals
- Reporting and disclosure requirements
- Determining which law has precedence in certain situations
- Understanding when - and if - COBRA should be offered in relation to FMLA leaves
- How USERRA integrates with FMLA, ADA, COBRA, and Cafeteria Plans
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year.
Besides the great training, here are some of the additional benefits:
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- Optional test to become a "Certified Leave Management Administrator"
- Eight hours of HRCI PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Eight hours of SHRM PDC re-certification credits
- Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
FYI: Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring FMLA training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
Qty: 2 - Qty: 5
Qty: 6 - Qty: 10