ADA Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) requires employers with 15 or more employees to provide qualified individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to benefit from the full range of employment-related opportunities available to others.
The ADA prohibits discrimination in recruitment, hiring, training, promotions, pay, social activities, and other privileges of employment. The ADA also restricts questions that can be asked about an individual's disability and requires employers to make certain reasonable accommodations.
Our ADA Training &Certification Program covers these specifics in detail and provides suggestions for avoiding ADA violations. The Program also reviews how to integrate ADA compliance with other applicable laws.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to ADA administration.
Here's Some Of What You'll Learn:
- ADA Basic Requirements
- Protected Class Of Individuals
- The ADA Reasonable Accommodation Requirements
- Job Restructuring
- Reasonable Accommodations – Other Issues
- Medical Examinations And The ADA
- ADA And Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans
- The ADA And Mental Disabilities
- Interaction Of ADA With Other Laws
- ADA Investigations And Compliance
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a "Certified ADA Administrator". Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and your Certificate is mailed directly to you! We also show you any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness!
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Conduct A Reasonable Accommodation Discussion
IRS Rules For Inpat &Expat Payroll
Excel Training Seminars And Webinars
Paid Sick &Family Leave: A Guide To Managing PTO In Compliance With New Employee Protections
How To Get Payroll Penalties Waived
Worker Classification: An Auditor′s Advice For IRS Compliance
Reward &Recognition Strategies
Excelling As A One-Person HR Department
Business Writing and Grammar Skills Training Courses
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Project Management Workshop
Requirements For Unclaimed Paychecks
Payroll Academy: Paycheck Fundamentals
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbooks: Required Changes for 2016 and the Most Common Mistakes
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance