ADA Training & Certification Program
Online Course: ID# 1000001
About This Course:Learn The ADA Rules And Requirements
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) requires employers with 15 or more employees to provide qualified individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to benefit from the full range of employment-related opportunities available to others.
The ADA prohibits discrimination in recruitment, hiring, training, promotions, pay, social activities, and other privileges of employment. The ADA also restricts questions that can be asked about an individual's disability and requires employers to make certain reasonable accommodations.
Our ADA Training & Certification Program covers covers compliance with your ADA requirements in detail, and provides suggestions for avoiding ADA violations. The Program also reviews how to integrate ADA compliance with other applicable laws.Training For ADA Rules, Regulations, And Compliance Guidelines
Whether you are new to HR or a seasoned professional, the ADA has lots of rules and requirements to which your organization must adhere. But you have to know the rules to comply. That is where our ADA Training & Certification course can work. It will help you better understand area and terms like:
What You'll Learn:
- What does ADA stand for?
- What is an ADA disability?
- What are the ADA disability guidelines?
- What are the ADA employer requirements?
- What is a reasonable accommodation?
- What steps must an employer take to make ADA accommodations?
- Is there a recommended format for an ADA accommodation request?
- What is the ADAAA?
- How do we integrate ADA compliance with other applicable laws
Get great training - and an ADA certification! More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, our ADA online training course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes on things like handling Reasonable Accommodations learned during training that are key to ADA administration.
By taking our online ADA Training & Certification Program, you will learn:
- The basic ADA Requirements
- Protected Class Of Individuals
- The ADA Reasonable Accommodation Requirements
- Job Restructuring
- Options For Offering Reasonable Accommodations
- Medical Examinations And The ADA
- ADA And Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans
- The ADA And Mental Disabilities
- Interaction Of ADA With Other Laws
- ADA Investigations And Compliance
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year.
Besides the great training, here are some of the additional benefits:
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- Optinoal test to become a "Certified ADA Administrator"
- Eight hours of HRCI PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Eight hours of SHRM PDC re-certification credits
- Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
FYI: Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring FMLA training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.Prefer In-Person Training?
We offer an in-person training seminar on both FMLA and ADA compliance. For more details, go to Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
Qty: 2 - Qty: 5
Qty: 6 - Qty: 10