401(k) Training & Certification Program
Online Course: ID# 1000014
About This Course:Become A 401(k) Plan Administrator
401(k) plan implementation, communication, and administration are some of the hardest and most complex tasks undertaken by organizations. So much so, that many organizations outsource their administration to a third party.
But who trains the third party, and where do you go if you want to save money and do it yourself? The answer: our 401(k) Training &Certification Program.What You'll Learn:
Our 401(k) Plan Training & Certification Program is loaded with information on plan design, administrative options, and compliance requirements to help you understand the many and complex 401(k) rules.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, “Administrative Tips”, and “Procedural Recommendations”, as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to 401(K) administration. And when you have completed the course, you can test to earn a "Certified 401(k) Administrator" designation.
By taking this course, you will learn:
About The 401(k) Training &Certification Program
- What documentation is required to implement and operate a 401(k) plan
- Which employees can be specifically included or excluded from plan participation
- How to properly handle loans, distributions, vesting, and taxation
- How to properly administer plan forfeitures
- To understand and comply with non-discrimination rules and/or perform non-discrimination tests
- What fiduciary responsibilities your organization has to comply with annual reporting requirements
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the laws change, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year.
Qty: 2 - Qty: 5
Qty: 6 - Qty: 10