For most managers, their perception of HR is an administration function: handling payroll, processing benefits, and serving as a "necessary evil" in organizations because of changing laws.
If your HR group has this "perception problem" in your company, you need to learn how to improve your relationship-building skills to get better cooperation — and respect.
In this informative audio conference, you'll learn the root causes that contribute to HR's poor reputation, how to improve it, and steps you need to take to improve your company's "HR-IQ".
By attending this 90-minute audio conference, you will learn:
- How the HR profession - and its perception in organizations - has changed
- The root causes to HR's "necessary evil" reputation
- How to tackle the root causes and gain support from senior leadership
- How to build a relationship with Ops by showing the need for balance between Driving Results and Managing Risk
- How to implement an effective leadership development program to improve Ops "HR-IQ"
- How to improve your own personal brand image as an HR professional to earn respect within the organization
About Your Speaker:
Natalie Ivey is President and CEO of Results Performance Consulting, Inc., a firm specializing in leadership and employee development training and continuing education programs for the HR profession.
Ms. Ivey is an author and a national public speaker with more than two decades of leadership and HR management experience with Fortune 500 organizations. She is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management and holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources certification (SPHR). Ms. Ivey is a nationally-known speaker on a variety of topics within the HR profession and is known for her "tell-it-like-it-is", direct approach to teaching HR education.
Ms. Ivey routinely works with individuals, small businesses, and larger corporations to address destructive leadership behaviors and organizational dysfunction. She designs customized training programs to help employers correct poor behaviors, minimize legal exposure, and improve performance and profitability.
PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits
This audio conference is approved for 1.5 hours of HRCI credit. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.