Managing Emotions Under Pressure
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
In just one powerful day of training, improve yourself - and your relationships with others around you!
All business is people business. Like it or not, your career depends on how people feel about you — and whether or not they support you.
Here's an opportunity for you — and every member of your team — to develop the steady self-control that people respond to and respect. The stress-management system taught in this seminar is simple — and proven. It can help you live a happier and less stressful life starting the very next day. Just think of how that could impact your team, your department, and even your organization!
Is This Seminar For You? Ask Yourself:
- Does my temper ever get me into trouble?
- Do I sometimes rub people the wrong way? (Be honest.) What's the price I pay?
- When was the last time I promised to change a habit — and I did?
- How far could my career go if I eliminated one or two counter-productive behaviors?
- How much time and energy do I spend feeling hurt, guilty, inadequate, worried, or anxious? Where has that gotten me?
- How much emotional energy do I waste by overreacting?
- Are any of my bad habits rubbing off on my kids?
Are you concerned enough about your answers to do something? You can at this ground-breaking seminar.
- You'll have fewer conflicts in your life because people won't be able to "push your buttons" anymore. You'll feel strong, confident, and positive.
- You'll have higher self-esteem. Self-esteem has more to do with who you are than what you achieve. Discover the crucial difference at this seminar.
- You'll get more done with less effort because you'll approach projects with more motivation and mental clarity.
- You'll enjoy life more. If you believe that life is better when you're in control, then this seminar is for you.
Managing Emotions Under Pressure Will Benefit You!
Using the most effective tools of modern psychology, you'll be able to conquer even the toughest situations and achieve amazing results:
- When you start to lose your temper … you'll remain calm and clearheaded.
- When you're upset and feel the tears well up … you'll stay powerful and effective.
- When you're faced with a difficult challenge … you'll stick with it, even when solutions don't come easily.
- When you feel overwhelmed … you'll stay productive and positive.
Achieving what you want in life means doing what it takes … not just now and then … not just when you feel like it … but every day. It takes learning self-discipline and emotional control. And that's why so many people have found this seminar to be so powerful.
How To Stay Calm And Productive Under Pressure
- Learn how best to respond to other people's outbursts and rampages
- Use proactive (vs. reactive) strategies in stressful situations
- Confront people and issues you've been avoiding- so conflicts don't stew silently
- Respond to irrational thinking productively, and break the pattern
Break The Habits That Hurt You
- Eliminate disruptive habits — and replace them with constructive behaviors
- Avoid overreacting emotionally and hurting relationships both at work and home
- Kick habits that hurt you, such as procrastinating, overeating, being disorganized, and avoiding conflict
Master the elements of self-discipline
- Learning objectives- express anger by choice and in a way that achieves a positive result
- Discover ways anger can be used appropriately and effectively
- Eliminate over-reactive behaviors, and replace them with reasonable behaviors
Realize Behavior And Performance Change
- Learn Behavior Modification Skills That People Will Notice — and likely want to copy themselves
- Take ownership of your emotions and your reactions
- Adapt to workplace changes — even those that are tough to swallow
- Improve performance through behavioral changes in yourself, your employees, and others
- Follow through on plans; turn good intentions into reality and achieve more goals
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
CPE certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||GILLETTE, WY||12/12/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||BILLINGS, MT||12/12/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||BOZEMAN, MT||12/13/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||CASPER, WY||12/13/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||FORT COLLINS, CO||12/14/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||GREAT FALLS, MT||12/14/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||BOULDER, CO||12/15/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||KALISPELL, MT||12/15/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||AURORA, CO||12/16/2016|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||RUTLAND, VT||1/9/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||SAULT STE MARIE, ON||1/9/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||BELLINGHAM, WA||1/9/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||WORCESTER, MA||1/10/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||EVERETT, WA||1/10/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||KITCHENER, ON||1/10/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||SEATTLE, WA||1/11/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||CROMWELL, CT||1/11/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||LONDON, ON||1/11/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||HAMILTON, ON||1/12/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||ANCHORAGE, AK||1/12/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||PROVIDENCE, RI||1/12/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||TAUNTON, MA||1/13/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||WINNIPEG, MB||1/13/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||CALGARY, AB||1/16/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||EDMONTON, AB||1/17/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||PRESQUE ISLE, ME||1/17/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||URBANA, IL||1/18/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||BANGOR, ME||1/18/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||KELOWNA, BC||1/18/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||PORTLAND, OR||1/18/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||TACOMA, WA||1/19/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||AUGUSTA, ME||1/19/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||ST. LOUIS, MO||1/19/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||OLYMPIA, WA||1/20/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||PRINCE GEORGE, BC||1/20/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||COLUMBIA, MO||1/20/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||BRAINTREE, MA||1/20/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||LAFAYETTE, IN||1/23/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||DANBURY, CT||1/23/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||CHARLOTTETOWN, PE||1/23/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||STRATFORD, CT||1/24/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||INDIANAPOLIS, IN||1/24/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||NEW HAVEN, CT||1/25/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||LOUISVILLE, KY||1/25/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||OTTAWA, ON||1/25/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||CHILLICOTHE, MO||1/25/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||LEXINGTON, KY||1/26/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||TORONTO, ON||1/26/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||NORWICH, CT||1/26/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||OVERLAND PARK, KS||1/26/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||BOWLING GREEN, KY||1/27/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||FRAMINGHAM, MA||1/27/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||WICHITA, KS||1/27/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||BARRIE, ON||1/27/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||GREEN BAY, WI||1/30/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||APPLETON, WI||1/31/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||FREEHOLD, NJ||2/1/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||MADISON, WI||2/1/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||UNIONDALE, NY||2/3/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||HOUSTON, TX||2/13/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||HAUPPAUGE, NY||2/13/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||NEW YORK, NY||2/14/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||SAN ANTONIO, TX||2/14/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||MORRISTOWN, NJ||2/15/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||MCALLEN, TX||2/15/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||OAKBROOK TERRACE, IL||2/22/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||GALVESTON, TX||2/22/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL||2/23/2017|
|Managing Emotions Under Pressure||HOUSTON, TX||2/23/2017||
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Employee Handbooks: 2017 Issues
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
How To Communicate Assertively To Exude Confidence And Competence
Year End Legislative &Tax Changes In Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Motivate Or Terminate
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Agile Basics For HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Certified Payroll Manager
Fundamentals Of Form W-2 &Form W-4 Processing