401(k) Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
Updated For 2015 Requirements!
401(k) plan implementation, communication, and administration are some of the hardest and most complex tasks undertaken by organizations.
Our 401(k) Plan Training & Certification Program is loaded with information on plan design, administrative options, and compliance requirements to help you understand the many and complex 401(k) rules.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to 401(K) administration.
By taking this course, you will learn:
- What documentation is required to implement and operate a 401(k) plan
- Which employees can be specifically included or excluded from plan participation
- How to properly handle loans, distributions, vesting, and taxation
- How to properly administer plan forfeitures
- To understand and comply with non-discrimination rules and/or perform non-discrimination tests
- What fiduciary responsibilities your organization has to comply with annual reporting requirements
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous examples and "Administrative Tips" that highlight key learning areas
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- FREE updates when the law changes
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a "Certified 401(k) Administrator". Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and your Certificate is mailed directly to you! We also show you any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness!
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
- This self-paced, online course consists of multiple Lessons of 20 to 30 minute duration, with a bookmark feature available. Approximate completion time is 8 to 10 hours for those who are new or slightly experienced 401(k) administrators; 6 to 8 hours for experienced retirement plan administrators.
- This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
- TPAs also can earn the prestigious "Certified TPA" seal for use on their websites, proposals, and other marketing materials. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Preparing For Year End In Payroll
Employee Handbooks: Required Changes For 2016
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
Certified Payroll Manager
5 Elements Of A Transgender Policy In The Workplace
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
PHR/SPHR Certification Prep Program
PHR / SPHR Recertification Suite
How To Drive HR Strategy
FMLA, The Flu And Other Non Chronic Sicknessess: When do Short-Term Illnesses Become Serious Health Conditions?
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
How Workers' Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Human Resources For Anyone With Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities
The Essentials Of HR Law