401(k) Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
Updated For 2015 Requirements!
401(k) plan implementation, communication, and administration are some of the hardest and most complex tasks undertaken by organizations.
Our 401(k) Plan Training & Certification Program is loaded with information on plan design, administrative options, and compliance requirements to help you understand the many and complex 401(k) rules.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to 401(K) administration.
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a "Certified 401(K) Administrator". Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and your Certificate is mailed directly to you! We also show you any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness!
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
- This self-paced, online course consists of multiple "Lessons" of 20 to 30 minute duration, with a bookmark feature available. Approximate completion time is 8 to 10 hours for those who are new or slightly experienced 401(K) administrators; 6 to 8 hours for experienced 401(K) administrators.
- This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself, access to all training materials as a resource for one full year, free updates whenever the law changes, and a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring 401(K) training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
Who Should Use This Course:
- Benefits/HR managers
- New benefits/HR staff
- IT management/staff
- Administrative staff
- Cross training
- Third Party Administrators (Note: TPAs also can earn the prestigious "Certified TPA" seal for use on their websites, proposals, and other marketing materials!)
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Coaching Skills For HR Professionals
The 7 Key Principles Of Leading Others In HR
The Benefits Of HR Metrics
How To Avoid Common FMLA/ADA Blunders
Stop FMLA Abuse: Guidance For Understanding the Law, Managing Headaches, and Curbing Abuse
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
I-9 And E-Verify Training Courses
Motivating Employees To Change Bad Habits
Dress Code Quandaries: Do′s and Don′ts Of An Effective Dress Code Policy
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Improve Employee Attendance: Methods, Metrics, And Trends
How To Drive HR Strategy
Open Enrollment: How To Increase Your Success &Reduce Your Stress
Employee Handbooks: Best Practices, Policies, And Procedures