How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
Discover practical, proven methods for managing workplace conflict!
Be honest. Has uncontrolled anger, excessive conflict, or unchecked emotion cost you too much? Has the price been overwhelming anxiety and stress? Poor productivity? Lack of cooperation and teamwork in the workplace? Tension at home? A stalled career? Loss of self-respect?
If you have the courage to admit that the cost has been too high, we have the life-changing answers for you.
This powerful conflict management training presents an exciting, innovative, solution-driven approach to the inevitable conflicts that arise at work and at home. You'll discover practical, proven alternatives you can use in the most difficult, frustrating situations.
Conflict, strife, and opposing points of view are part of the workplace and part of life — you can't change that. But you can learn to be better at managing conflict when it does occur. After this dynamic, transforming seminar, you'll experience an incredible, positive change in yourself (and everyone around you will notice it, too)!
Enroll today, and learn to be the master of your own emotions and the calm in the center of the storm.
- How to predict a problem situation long before it reaches the crisis stage — and avert it entirely!
- The secret to keeping poise and control when everyone around you loses it
- Escape routes from the traps of infighting and backstabbing
- Emotional "first aid" — be able to save yourself when you feel your emotions spinning out of control!
- Ways to repair damaged relationships — at work, at home, with anyone!
- How to meet conflict and disagreement head-on, and reach a mutual understanding
- What it takes to keep your own cool — and prevent others from losing theirs!
Assessing Your Attitudes
- Is repressing your anger unhealthy? Not necessarily! And, we'll dispel three other common assumptions you may have about anger
- Stress and anger: Identify and eliminate your own deadly "triggers"
- No one makes you feel … you choose how you feel. Step by step, how to choose the most positive, productive emotions
Managing Your Own Anger and Emotions
- Placing blame: how this common, destructive habit can lead you to anger
- How to admit your anger, without losing your composure! The constructive, professional way to say "I'm mad!"
- "Channeling" the force: how to convert anger and negative emotion into motivation, direction, and enlightenment
- Desensitization strategies: the key to controlling your emotions, instead of letting them control you!
Responding to Negativity in Others
- The very first thing you should do when someone "blows up"
- Managing the antagonist — how to keep others from picking fights with you
- How to respond to "put-downs" — you'll keep your self-esteem intact without making the situation worse
Learning Conflict Management Skills
- Exposing the root of a conflict: 5 conflict categories that help you understand what's really bugging you or others
- 3 situations in which you should avoid a confrontation at all costs
- 2 techniques to help you turn off the tears (and what to do when you absolutely can't!)
- 2 subtle signals that unspoken issues are the real cause of a conflict
Communicating Through Conflict
- 5 easy tools to cut through anxiety and tension and get your point across calmly and rationally
- How to follow up a confrontational situation (this effective strategy virtually guarantees no lingering resentments!)
- How to tell the difference between a "put-down" and constructive criticism
- A course for compromise: how to know when you should "settle for less"
Building Positive Relationships
- 3 vital ingredients for rewarding, successful relationships
- Having fantasies of retaliation? Find out why this hurts you and how to clear yourself of resentment and buried anger
- Beyond the office: learn how to prevent anger and confrontation from ruining relationships with your spouse, family, and friends!
Don't wait; Order today!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
HRCI Recertification Credits
All US States: 5.5
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||FRESNO, CA||9/26/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||MONTEREY, CA||9/27/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||SAN JOSE, CA||9/28/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||OAKLAND, CA||9/29/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||SACRAMENTO, CA||9/30/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||CINCINNATI, OH||10/24/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||DAYTON, OH||10/25/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||COLUMBUS, OH||10/26/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||AKRON, OH||10/27/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||CLEVELAND, OH||10/28/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||NEW HAVEN, CT||11/29/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||HARTFORD, CT||11/30/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||SPRINGFIELD, MA||12/1/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||WORCESTER, MA||12/2/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||SIOUX FALLS, SD||12/6/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||OMAHA, NE||12/7/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||DES MOINES, IA||12/8/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||CEDAR RAPIDS, IA||12/9/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||PROVIDENCE, RI||12/12/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||TAUNTON, MA||12/13/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||HARRISBURG, PA||12/13/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||WOBURN, MA||12/14/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||LANCASTER, PA||12/14/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||PHILADELPHIA, PA||12/15/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||AUGUSTA, ME||12/15/2016|
|How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation||BANGOR, ME||12/16/2016||
Reasonable Accommodation - Impairment
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Background Checks And Safe Hiring: Trends, Legal Developments, And Best Practices
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
IRS Rules For Work Visas