Training the Trainer
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
More is known today about "how to train" than ever before. Many old methods and once-accepted training practices are disappearing in favor of better, more effective procedures and strategies.
The information and technology explosion has resulted in a rapid change of pace and an "age of specialization." Employee turnover is at all-time highs, and skilled workers are harder and harder to find. To stay competitive, productive and profitable, the successful organization must recognize the need for ongoing, results-driven training programs.
Have you noticed that the best trainers make thorough preparation, exciting presentation, and complete follow-up seem effortless. Whether you're a training specialist, a human resources professional, or a manager who trains, you can too — all it takes are practical skills and up-to-date strategies.
You could try to wade through reams of information, research and publications, "boiling it down" to meet your particular needs; or you could attend this outstanding, one-day seminar and learn pertinent, down-to-earth pointers that you can use immediately.
Pinpoint Your Training Needs
- How to spot training needs early — before deficiencies reach crisis level
- How to "sell" your training ideas and create proposals that win the support of management and employees
- Learn about alternatives you can tap when "formal" training isn't possible
Understand the Adult Learning Process
- The most common barriers to learning, and how to avoid them
- Learn the 13 needs of adult learners — and tailor your training for maximum effectiveness
- Learn 6 ways to motivate people and make them want to learn — even "resistors" and "know-it-alls"
Plan and Develop Super-Powerful Programs
- Consultants and independent trainers: find out if they can save you time or money
- How to produce a tight, productive outline that will guide you every step of the way
- Judging how to "pace" the program: Know when to "speed up" and when to "slow down"
Produce Innovative Materials and Presentations
- How to develop better materials and course books that will reinforce learning long after the training program ends
- Use diagrams for 8 room arrangements — you'll learn the best setup for the smallest to largest group
- 4 ways you should use humor — and 3 ways you should not
Encourage Maximum Learning and Participation
- Discover 9 ways to help participants relate material to their own personal experiences
- Dozens of ideas to incorporate "interactive" training methods, including role playing, case studies, games, and panel discussions
- How to develop "team spirit" and camaraderie among participants and heighten their learning experience
Master One-On-One Training
- The new employee: Smart strategies to make training and orientation as quick and easy as possible
- How to utilize your subordinates and other employees for in-house training
- 8 tips for one-on-one instruction that guarantee a productive experience for the trainer and trainee
Evaluate Training Effectiveness
- Was your training effective? Learn step-by-step methods that enable you to measure the results
- How to increase involvement in training programs throughout your organization, from top to bottom
- Training on a budget: Learn about cost-effective ideas for quality training
Don't wait; Order today!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|Training the Trainer||RAPID CITY, SD||12/5/2016|
|Training the Trainer||ST. LOUIS, MO||12/5/2016|
|Training the Trainer||COLUMBIA, MO||12/6/2016|
|Training the Trainer||CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO||12/6/2016|
|Training the Trainer||COLUMBIA, TN||12/7/2016|
|Training the Trainer||OVERLAND PARK, KS||12/7/2016|
|Training the Trainer||DENVER, CO||12/7/2016|
|Training the Trainer||KNOXVILLE, TN||12/8/2016|
|Training the Trainer||WICHITA, KS||12/8/2016|
|Training the Trainer||SALT LAKE CITY, UT||12/8/2016|
|Training the Trainer||OGDEN, UT||12/9/2016|
|Training the Trainer||JOHNSON CITY, TN||12/9/2016|
|Training the Trainer||FAYETTEVILLE, AR||12/12/2016|
|Training the Trainer||LITTLE ROCK, AR||12/13/2016|
|Training the Trainer||MEMPHIS, TN||12/14/2016|
|Training the Trainer||JACKSON, TN||12/15/2016|
|Training the Trainer||NASHVILLE, TN||12/16/2016|
|Training the Trainer||FREDERICKSBURG, VA||1/17/2017|
|Training the Trainer||RICHMOND, VA||1/18/2017|
|Training the Trainer||NORFOLK, VA||1/19/2017|
|Training the Trainer||WASHINGTON, DC||1/23/2017|
|Training the Trainer||ANNAPOLIS, MD||1/24/2017|
|Training the Trainer||TOWSON, MD||1/25/2017|
|Training the Trainer||PORTLAND, OR||1/30/2017|
|Training the Trainer||TACOMA, WA||1/31/2017|
|Training the Trainer||SEATTLE, WA||2/1/2017|
|Training the Trainer||ANCHORAGE, AK||2/2/2017|
|Training the Trainer||PORTLAND, ME||2/6/2017|
|Training the Trainer||WOBURN, MA||2/7/2017|
|Training the Trainer||WORCESTER, MA||2/8/2017|
|Training the Trainer||PROVIDENCE, RI||2/9/2017|
|Training the Trainer||TAUNTON, MA||2/10/2017|
|Training the Trainer||PITTSBURGH, PA||2/17/2017||
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program