Cal/OSHA Compliance Training
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
Whether you have one employee or hundreds ... as their employer, you are responsible for their safety.
Maintaining a safe workplace environment is more than just good business practice — it's the law.
Attend this powerful one-day seminar, and discover how to make sure your workplace is safe, secure, and Cal/OSHA compliant.
- The latest changes in Cal/OSHA rules and regulations — how will they affect your organization?
- Making sense of Cal/OSHA's confusing language and government "legalese"
- How to assess your organization for potential hazards and act now to eliminate them
- Your written safety plan — what it is, how to create it, and where to find online forms and guidelines to help
- Could your organization pass a Cal/OSHA inspection tomorrow? Here's how to find out
- How to maintain meticulous records that meet Cal/OSHA standards
- Workplace violence — how to spot red flags and keep workers and visitors safe from threats
In just one day of intensive, fast-paced training, we'll cover all of the latest regulatory information concerning safety, health, and environmental issues in the workplace.
You'll discover dozens of cost-effective ways for getting your organization into compliance, learn how to expand the effectiveness of your safety training program, find out how to keep the meticulous records required by Cal/OSHA, and learn how to assess your organization for a variety of hazards.
We'll also show you where to turn for up-to-the-minute information on Cal/OSHA's newest rules and regulations, so that you can keep abreast of changes that might affect your work environment. This seminar will set your mind at ease and make sure that when Cal/OSHA knocks on your door, you'll be ready!
Sign up for this seminar now — and avoid costly Cal/OSHA slip-ups in the future!
A Cal/OSHA Primer — Rules, Regulations, the Newest Updates and Information
- Cal/OSHA's citation system — what it is and how it works
- Compliance Directives — the #1 insight into what Cal/OSHA inspectors really think a regulation means
- Resources to help you keep up with Cal/OSHA's newest standards, rules, and regulations
- Consultation Service — should you use it? We'll tell you the pros and cons
- How to find your way around www.osha.gov, www.dol.gov, and janweb.icdi.wvu.edu to quickly get the information you need
Better Safe Than Sorry — Preventative Measures for Employee Safety
- What are recognized hazards? Learn to spot and correct them before your people get injured
- HAZCOM — workers have a right to know about hazardous chemicals in their workplace. We'll tell you how to tell them what they need to know
- Your written safety plan — what it should include to meet Cal/OSHA standards
- The Needlestick Act — what it is and how it affects you and your employees
- What you must know about the tagout/lockout standard
When Cal/OSHA Knocks — Preparing Your Organization for a Cal/OSHA visit
- Is your business a likely candidate for an Cal/OSHA inspection? Find out who gets inspected most frequently — and why
- What is the Cal/OSHA inspector looking for during a visit? We'll clue you in on the trouble spots guaranteed to be closely examined
- How to conduct your own Cal/OSHA inspection — catch and correct problems before they become big headaches!
- From opening conference to penalty appeals, we'll walk you through a Cal/OSHA inspection so you know what to expect and how to prepare
Record Keeping, Cal/OSHA, and You — Keeping Your Records in Line with Cal/OSHA's Rigorous Requirements
- Who has to keep records? Who's exempt? We'll get you up to date on recent developments that may affect you
- Log 300, Form 300A, and Form 301 — the newest additions to Cal/OSHA's record-keeping arsenal
- How to stay in Cal/OSHA compliance while reporting and recording on-the-job mishaps, injuries, incidents, and catastrophes
Don't wait; Order today!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||PALM SPRINGS, CA||11/29/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||MODESTO, CA||11/29/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||OAKLAND, CA||11/30/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||SACRAMENTO, CA||12/1/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||REDDING, CA||12/2/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||BAKERSFIELD, CA||12/5/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||OXNARD, CA||12/5/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||FRESNO, CA||12/6/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||SANTA CLARITA, CA||12/6/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||MONTEREY, CA||12/7/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||BURBANK, CA||12/7/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||SAN JOSE, CA||12/8/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||ONTARIO, CA||12/8/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||SAN FRANCISCO, CA||12/9/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||SANTA MARIA, CA||12/12/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||LOS ANGELES, CA||12/13/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||ANAHEIM, CA||12/14/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||CARLSBAD, CA||12/15/2016|
|Cal/OSHA Compliance Training ||SAN DIEGO, CA||12/16/2016||
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law