Tackle Excel Pivot Tables
Pivot Tables are interactive tables in Excel that allow the user to group and summarize large amounts of data in a concise, tabular format for easier reporting and analysis.
One advantage of Pivot Tables is that they allow you to extract significance from a large, detailed data, or to rearrange, hide, or display different category fields within the Pivot Table to provide alternate views of the data.
In this training session, Excel expert David Ringstrom gets you up to speed fast, but also helps you avoid frustrating quirks and nuances of using Pivot Tables. By the end of this webcast you'll be able to transform data into a pivot table-ready format, and then instantly create reports by simply dragging and dropping fields with your mouse.
David will teach from Excel 2010, but for this presentation he provides handouts specific to Excel 2013, Excel 2010, Excel 2007, and Excel 2003. His detailed handouts with numbered steps ensure you'll be able to easily recreate what you see him demonstrate onscreen.
By attending this training session, you will learn how to:
- Transform ugly data into usable reports in just a few simple steps
- Quickly whip unwieldy data into the format required for pivot table analysis
- Disable the GETPIVOTDATA function if you don't need it for your analysis
- Learn the basics of pivot table creation
- Avoid frustration by understanding the nuances of pivot table formatting
- Dig deeper into the numbers by using the Report Filter command to create break-out tables
- Drill down into numbers with a double-click-or prevent users from being able to do so
- Quickly summarize complex data sets with Excel’s Pivot Chart feature
- Simplify repetitive tasks by creating your own keyboard shortcuts
- Master the nuances of keeping your pivot table data correct and accurate
- Summarize information from Access databases and other sources
NASBA Field of Study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications (2 Hours)
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this webcast. Please click here to search for another course.||
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program